Make the most out of your Erasmus experience! Pick up your ESNcard now and become a member of the Erasmus Generation!
Who can get the ESNcard?
- Erasmus+ Students
- Erasmus+ Trainees
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, other than Erasmus+
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students
- European Solidarity Corps (ESC) participants
- ESN buddies, volunteers and alumni
How can I get my ESNcard?
You can pick your card every Wednesday between 10 AM- 3 PM at the International office of Koblenz University of Applied Sciences
Or you can contact us here or on our social media channels and we will give you detailed information on when and where to pick your card up.
What do I need to bring with me?
- a printed colour passport photo (2.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Your ID/Passport
- a document proving your mobility status (such as a Learning Agreement, Training Agreement, Acceptance Letter, etc.)
- 10€ in cash
Klick here to learn more about the ESNcard and its benefits!